Welcome to the Zcash Grants Hub! The programs listed are all administered by the Zcash Foundation. Through this portal, you can connect with the following programs:
- Zcash Community Grants (active, apply below)
- Zcon3 Attendance Request Form - No longer accepting applications
- Zcash Community Grants RFP Program (active, apply below)
- Zcash Community Grants Ambassador Program (pending)
- ZF Grants Program (pending)
- ZF Scholarship Program (pending)
Zcash Community Grants Program
- Zcash Community Grants exists to fund projects that advance the usability, security, privacy, and adoption of Zcash, a privacy-focused cryptocurrency.
- Zcash Community Grants was created by community members of the Zcash cryptocurrency in ZIP 1014, working within the Zcash governance process. Zcash Community Grants is a technology advisory board that constitutes a committee of the Zcash Foundation.
- Funding for Zcash Community Grants comes from a slice of the Zcash protocol Dev Fund as put forth by ZIP 1014, which allocates a portion of the block subsidy of each block.
- To view all submitted Zcash Community Grants proposals March 2022 to present, click here.
- To view completed and in progress grants submitted prior to March 2022 on the old grants platform, click here. (external link)
- Please direct any questions to email@example.com. Thank you!
We are no longer accepting applications to attend Zcon3 in person. Virtual registration remains open.
- Virtual Attendance: Virtual attendees will be able to ask speakers questions and engage in discussion with other virtual and in-person attendees August 7-9. No registration fee will be collected from virtual attendees. Register here!
- Questions: Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org, for more FAQs visit our website.
Zcash Community Grants RFP Program
- The ZCG collects Request for Proposal (RFPs) for projects that benefit the Zcash community, submit a PDF of your proposal by completing the form below.
- The ZCG is now collecting RFPs for the following projects:
- Contact email@example.com for questions.
Please review the links below prior to submitting a grant funding request. If you have questions regarding any of the steps or requirements presented below please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.